Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rainbows and clouds.

I've been sewing away today but do not yet have anything to show for it. Hopefully I'll finish the rainbow dress I am working on tonight after 'bedtime'.  I did get Anaiah to consent to posing for me in her new dress.. 

She had just woken up from her nap.  I think it's fun and summery and hopefully will not just decorate her closet this summer but will actually get worn!  I think the cloud could have been slightly smaller but I love how silly and fun it looks. Only a cute little kid can get away with wearing a big cloud like this I think! 




I think that the back is my favorite bit of the dress! 


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Anaiah has that just woken up dreamy look in her eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so cute in this dress, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!