Friday, April 5, 2013

... life happens..

What can I say, life has gotten in the way of blogging once again.  I do hope to be better in the future. There has been some crafting, sewing and baking for birthdays since my last post and want to share a few of the highlights. 

I dyed some yarn and then knitted up these lovely fingerless mitts in February. 


Made a birthday dress and cake for my special little lady in March.  




And now, in April, I'm excited to start sewing summer sundresses for my daughter. What better way to get all ramped up for summer sewing than the bi-annual Kids Clothing Week!  I'm excited to participate again this spring!  It's running  April 22nd- 29th and should be great fun. If you sew for the little ones in your life be sure to check it out here







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!