Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A little bling.

It's getting hot in Delhi. The kind of hot that zaps my energy in the afternoons and often results in a headache.  Adjusting to the heat is not fun.  So because my brain feels like mush until the evening I have not been getting much done. I have a long list of things I would like to make over the next few months but I have not started a thing yet. Today my sewing machine seemed to be looking at me longingly and I couldn't ignore her anymore. I dug through my stash of craft supplies when I remembered I had these fun rub-on transfers.  It may not have been any actual sewing but my machine did get some attention today. I think she likes the glitter butterflies! 



  I think she looks cute now. What do you think? Have you made your sewing machine 'pretty' or is it just a tool?  I don't know about you but I am very attached to my machines! 



2 comments:

  1. Tag! you're it! You've been tagged in my blog: http://www.ichewthefat.com/2013/04/tagged.html

    Please play along!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!