Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where has the summer gone?

It feels like the end of summer. I'm back from my long visit to the US to see my family. It was WONDERFUL! I don't think I can say that enough! It was really wonderful to see my dad and go out to the movies with him. It was lovely to see my brother John and his fiance Lindsey and spend time with them. It was amazing to see my older brother Erick and his Korean girlfriend Min Jeong and to hear about their lives in Japan. It was fun to see friends and relatives. But most of all it was wonderful to see my mom! She has always been one of my best friends and so seeing her is like a tall glass of ice water on a really hot day, it makes me feel good even on the inside. I miss her terribly already! 

It was also just wonderful to see Anaiah interact with them. She learned a lot from them and is already missing them too.  I could post hundreds of pictures I'm sure so here is just a sampling.  We really had a great time. 

Playing dress-up with Grandma while waiting for Uncle Erick to make some new belts. 

'Hiding' with Grandpa under a tree. 

With Auntie Lindsey and Uncle John and Snoeks the cat. 

Uncle Erick and Min Jeong.

'flying' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!