Friday, October 14, 2011

KCWC - Day Five

It's been a long day and it's only about 9.50pm right now.  Anaiah seems to be coming down with something because she didn't wake up from her afternoon nap. She was feeling a little warm today too. No fever just a slight elevation. I'm also trying to get rid of a headache and some body aches. I hope we are not about to really get sick.

I did get a little sewing done today but I feel like it's been a comedy of errors with this latest dress. It's not like I have not made half a dozen or so similar dresses before so I'm going to blame the mistakes on my headache. Whoopsy.. Hopefully I can wing it and make it work! I was hoping to finish but I don't think I have the energy left today. Here is a sneak peek:

The super cute foxy print. I love the little squirrels too!



Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!